Europe’s Life Expectancy is highest compared to other continents. Inhabitants giving priority for health and food what they consuming daily and taking special care for health. The Secrets of Longevity is not only genetic. The role of prosperity, education and advanced medical treatments are also the factors to live longer. The countries in Europe have a high life expectancy, average 80 years including male and female.
- Switzerland is ranked Europe’s highest by life expectancy with 83.4 years and 2nd highest in the World.
- The average life expectancy of the women longer than men in the world except for Mali and Swaziland.
- Europe’s average life expectancy is higher than other continents.
- The addiction to alcohol, smoking, drugs in Europe very lower than countries in Asia and Africa.
- The life expectancy in countries in the eastern part of Europe higher (above 80 years) while countries in the eastern part lower (below 80 years).
- Europeans adopted healthy lifestyles, which makes it more likely to live longer.
- Countries in Europe invest in medical provision and medical services.
- Usually, Europeans taking care of health. They exercise regularly, consume healthy food and keep their mind clean.