Europe is the continent full of scenery and awesome ancient structures. The train routes are popular as the trains running between amazing scenery and beautiful cities, towns, and villages. There are many trains routes connecting cities, countries, every route is awesome and different.
|Amsterdam-Berlin||Regional train||6 h 21 m||655 km|
|1 h 50 m|
2 h 43 m
|Barcelona-Gijon||High-speed train||9 hours||872 km|
|4 h 40 m|
|London-Paris||High-speed train||3 h||292 km|
|2 h 45 m|
8 h 58 m
|Madrid-Granada||High-speed train||4 h 25 m||419 km|
|Madrid-Malaga||High-speed train||2 h 30 m||528 km|
|Munich-Salzburg||High-speed train||1 h 28 m||144 km|
|3 h 20 m|
8 h 20 m
|Paris-Barcelona||High-speed train||6 h 15 m||1037 km|
|3 h 5 m|
8h 35 m
Night train + Regional train
|11 h 15 m|
|4 h 25 m|
6 h 26 m
|1 h 30 m|
3 h 20 m
|2 h 55 m|
9 h 10 m
|3h 7 m|
|2 h 25 m|
5 h 5 m
|2 h 50 m|
4 h 15 m
|7 h 35 m|
10 h 35 m
9 h 15 m
Tips and Information
- Paris to Rome train route is the longest route, runs through many cities and towns with attractive scenery.
- The High-Speed train and Regional train are two popular train services, to experience longer choose Regional trains that mean more travel time.
- The trains take you through Lake, rivers, plantations, mountains.
- The regional trains stop in the train station in many cities and towns where tourists can step outside and enjoy the view of the urban area.
- High-Speed trains are faster and save time, cost higher than regional trains.
- Trains have facilities for travellers such as food and service.
- Train Pass available on discount and many trains accept it.
- All routes with awesome scenery and travellers should wisely choose the route to travel.