Europe, the continent is consist of many economically and technologically developed cities with positive GDP. European countries exporting manufactured high-quality products including pharmacy products, motor vehicles, aircraft, and machinery. In the Eurozone, all countries using the ‘Euro’ as currency. Many of the countries have high per Capita income. The economy of the cities is primarily dominated by Industries, IT companies, domestic and foreign trading, and transportation. The European countries exports large scale manufactured products.
London and Paris are the major and richest cities in Europe with a GDP of US$835 billion and US$822 billion respectively. The GDP of London is higher than the GDP of many countries.
Dublin is the richest city by Per capita at $115,094. Frankfurt in Germany is the second richest after Dublin with $ 102,941 by per capita income.
Ranked by GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
(in US$ billion)
Ranked by GDP Per Capita
|8||London (Greater London)||United Kingdom||$73,377|
- Many of the cities in Europe have beneficial GDP than many worlds large cities.
- The HDI (Human Development Index) is higher in all economically developed cities.
- The GDP of the European cities has been increasing since 2008.
- Most of the modernized cities located in Europe compared to other continents.
- Tourism also the main source of income of the cities as it filled with attractions and located within a beautiful landscape.
- Almost every city in Germany has a high GDP and per Capita income.
- In short, the main income of the cities generated mainly from small and big scale private sector businesses.
- The cities in Europe have modern and ancient buildings, many of them are famous worldwide.
- The main income of the countries in Europe generates from urban areas where large scale businesses found.
- Germany, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy are with higher GDP, also listed in the richest countries in the world.