Europe is the smallest continent while consist of richest countries, there are many regions in every country in Europe. The list below comprises 20 regions ranked by GDP of the regions.
(In Million EURO)
|3||Inner London||United Kingdom||250,133||3.08|
|17||Southern and Eastern||Ireland||128,722||3.27|
|20||Outer London||United Kingdom||111,887||4.73|
Let’s Know About
- Countries in Europe divided by regions based on geographical, cultural or historical criteria.
- Le-De-France is an international centre for culture, cuisine, and home to the popular point of interest.
- Lombardy is a global hub of fashion and finance.
- Germany and Italy hold many regions with higher GDP.
- There are 11.81 million inhabitants in Le-De-France, which is highest in the Europe by regions.
- Inner London has hardly 3.08 million inhabitants with fair GDP of 250 billion Euro.
- Catalonia is the richest region in Spain and located in northeastern Spain.
- Every region inhabited highly in Europe.
Note: The ranking of regions GDP estimated by Eurostat (A Directorate-General of the European Commission).